Dolly in the Doorway

Dolly in the Doorway

Monday, April 21, 2014

My First Post

Hi! My name is Rebecca and I'm an American Girl Doll! I am so happy because today I was bought from a store and brought to my new home. I'm so excited to be out of the store and with my new family! Here I am in my box when I first arrived. Can they hear me asking them to let me out? I can't wait!
Here I am with the lid open. You can see the book that I came with.
Finally! I am out of the box! It feels so good to be free!
Here is a close-up of me! Can you see the happiness in my face?
My new Dolly Mom also bought my accessories.
Here I am wearing them!
My Dolly Mom also bought my Lace Dress and School Outfit. I haven't tried them on yet, but I hope to soon!
She bought me some modern clothing that was not part of my collection, but I love it too! I'm looking forward to time traveling to the present day and being a modern girl from 2014!
I also got a cool pair of sunglasses. I know they don't go with my historical outfit, but I couldn't resist trying them on. I think they make me look like a move star!
Hope to talk to you again soon and tell you more about my dolly adventures! Love, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment