Dolly in the Doorway

Dolly in the Doorway

Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Clothing Options!

Hi again! The other day while my Dolly Mom was in Target, she bought me a few new surprises. She said she would show me one of the surprises right now and wait to show me there others. It's an "Our Generation" outfit! This company makes clothing and accessories for 18 inch dolls like me. My Dolly Mom says that American Girl is great, but it's always fun to have other options to expand my wardrobe and accessories.

This outfit is a really cute short set. It comes with several pieces, so I can always mix and match it with my other clothing too!

The back of the box tells a great story about how girls of "Our Generation" do great things to help the world and other people!

I love how this outfit looks on me! It will also be great for the warm weather coming up!

Thanks for sharing in the excitement of my new outfit! I'll talk to you soon!
Love,
Rebecca








No comments:

Post a Comment