Dolly in the Doorway

Dolly in the Doorway

Monday, May 5, 2014

Back to School Again...with a Modern Touch!

Hi everyone! Did you notice anything different in my last post? I was still wearing my school outfit, but I made it modern! I kept my sweater and boots, but switched my dress to a white tank top and leggings. I love this new look!


I love my historical School Outfit, but I couldn't wait to try on the modern "Sweet School Outfit" that I got in the mail the other day. So I did! I think it looks great on me!

I think my favorite parts of the outfit are the cute little barrette (I love barrettes in my hair) as well as the cute little flower near the collar!

Well, I guess it's time for me to hit the books and study! Hope to see you again soon!
Love,
Rebecca







No comments:

Post a Comment